Monday, March 20, 2017

A get together with the elders of my zone



Eating Chilean Hot Dogs, sooo good!


Helloooo my dear and faithful followers! What's poppin over there in the US of A? Everything is chill here in Tacna. 

This week was a pretty good week for us. And remember that investigator I told you guys about that we had to give to the zone leaders? well since we´ve been teaching him and 'cause he's being assisting our ward ( its the ward where his friends are in) THEY´RE LETTING US COUNT HIM AS OUR BAPTISM!!!!! take that, zone leaders. Lol, but either way, im just happy he's getting baptized.

I did divisions with the sister leaders for the first time this past week. My comp went to another area while I stayed in my area with another sister, which was TERRIFYING!!! I was so scared that something was going to go wrong and I wasn't going to know what to do but it actually went super well!. We contacted a ton, got some new investigators and even put a baptismal date, so it was actually kinda cool. 

About the whole Elder Falabella thing. Since Peru is basically falling apart right now, he wasn't able to make it to Tacna :( they said he might try to come in like, a week or two, but I don't know, we´ll have to wait and see. 

I don't know if I told you guys already but since its a rule now that all the hispanic missionaries have to learn english, we have an english class at the beginning of every district meeting, and they made me the english teacher!  and i gave them homework so they all hate me now hahahaha. 

Today, there was this Chilean Elder in my district in the MTC, and he´s serving here in Tacna too, and his cousin is in my area, so today we got together with them and some other elders from my zone and made completos aka chilean hot dogs and I may or may not have eaten three and a half... whoops lol but they were sooo fireeeeee but no worries, the diet starts tomorrow ;) 

Anyways, thats all for now I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALL!!!

Sister Burgos out 

No comments:

Post a Comment